Luna Lovegood inside. Noda Megumi outside.

Sabtu, 16 April 2011

In This Circle

And it seems like
everything in this universe is united
fight you without mercy

They're all joining
hand to hand
form a circle
which has no beginning
nor ending

I'm confused
and get lost
in that circle
Where did i start?
When will i stop?

In this circle with no beginning or ending
I'm struggling
Try to pull myself out

But in the end,
in this circle without beginning & ending
I start dancing around
Enjoy every thing i can

I sing "la-la-la"
And tap my toe
Enjoying this suffer

In this circle
which has no beginning
nor ending

3 komentar:

  1. wow banyak sekali postingan baru-nya.
    terus berkarya ya nie dan tetap semangat..

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. ahahahaha,, hasil copas dr note FB kok Dian :)
    Tengkyu ya menyempatkan membaca ;)

    BalasHapus